When a new software is implemented, it is critical to drive adoption for the first three months of going live because, unless the solution is well-accepted with these first few crucial weeks, it is unlikely that the ROI will be fully realized.
ValueMaps’ Managed Services will simplify your IT operations, increase user satisfaction and improve service quality while reducing operating costs. Our options range from short-term post go-live assistance to long-term application operation and administration of your technology solutions.
Our expert consultations for Day 2 Operations ensure that the solution is stable, trouble tickets are worked upon, and minor refinements are taken care of to reflect actual customer usage patterns. These collectively speed adoption and enable rapid ROI.
Because we know our job best, dozens of top firms trust us with the transformation of their digital experience architecture. We identify and remove inefficiencies in your document/digital output management processes, automate document workflow, mprove operational efficiency, and reduce IT intervention using interactive documents so that you stay ahead of your competition.
Applications Managed Service (AMS)
AMS provides application administration and support for your specific customizations and integrations, as well as the day-to-day operation of your BMC solutions, so your own skilled resources can focus on creating more value for your business.
With AMS you get:
- Structured Service Transition – A two-to-six-week structured transition phase based on the scope and complexity of your environments.
- Service Team – Your choice of on-shore or offshore Service Delivery Manager and an Operations Lead who manages the team to deliver services within agreed SLAs and quality levels.
- Application Administration – Comprehensive administration for development, user acceptance testing (UAT) and production environments.
- Service Management – Management of service-related incidents and issues within agreed SLAs and change-request fulfilment based on your standard processes.
- Add-On Services – An extensive catalogue of valuable AMS services.